April 17, 2014 5:08 p.m. - Updated: 5:41 p.m.
- 5:36 p.m. A male is having a seizure in a laundry room @ Stinson Loop/Crusader, Hayden.
- 5:17 p.m. Coeur d'Alene mother calls off ambulance response b/c baby no longer choking.
- 5:05 p.m. Coeur d'Alene Police Department activities report for April 16-17 here.
- 4:43 p.m. Beaverhead (Mont.) County sheriff alerts KCSD that violent man w/2 warrants may be at father's Athol home.
- 4:42 p.m. 80YO female has suffered cut above eye in fall on face in Post Falls WalMart East parking lot.
- 4:28 p.m. Possible illegal burn occurring in lower parking lot of Nettleton Gulch, about 4200 block.
- 4:05 p.m. CPD officer requests agency assist for situation @ 3100 block of N17th/CdA.
- 10 more items + AM Scanner Traffic link below