Two displaced by fire on East Glass Avenue

Jesse Tinsley photo

Firefighters mop up after extinguishing a fire at North Pittsburg and East Glass Avenue on Monday, Jan. 14, 2013.

January 14, 2013 5:57 p.m. - Updated: 6:01 p.m.

Two people were displaced by a fire this evening at North Pittsburg Street and East Glass Avenue.

The fire was caused by a space heater, firefighters said. The house had no other source of heat, they said.

The American Red Cross is assisting those displaced by the fire.

Map of this story's location

Please keep it civil. Don't post comments that are obscene, defamatory, threatening, off-topic, an infringement of copyright or an invasion of privacy. Read our forum standards and community guidelines.

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus
Back to Spokesman Mobile